Saturday, August 17, 2002

Lazy Weekend

Oh, yes it is! Was just lounging around the whole day. Except when I went out with Neil to purchase his 128MB memory stick, and dinner at Congo Grille, where we lazily watched people.

Yeah, people-watching. The long table beside us was filled with pretty girls and boys. They were in pairs. The girls thin and beautiful, the boys lean and cute. Neil and I were amused just watching them. The table behind me seated four women. Friends catching up on each others' lives - this I could tell from their endless, excited chatter. And the other long table on Neil's right. Yeah, that was interesting. I was transfixed on this girl who I thought would pair great with Neil. The girl had on a feminine floral yellow top, a nice reserved smile, perfect eyebrows. She had a small, humble-looking face. And she had a hanky in front of her. I told Neil, and he just laughed it off. He didn't think I was sincere. He didn't believe me.

Tomorrow (no, that's today) is kikay day. Been dying to get a manicure (and pedicure) for two weeks now. Yay! Finally.

Aaah. I wish it were a three-day weekend.


No comments: