168 days to go
Or so they say at theknot.com. =)
There's less anxiety now. The Discovery Weekend helped a lot - not to mention a very timely phone call that I received Thursday night, a day before our pre-marriage seminar.
I was praying for a sign the whole week before the seminar. It's not that I relayed on that seminar to determine our fates (although people made a joke on that). I needed to understand what I or we were getting into.
The experience was - sublime. It wasn't the usual - that I can say. They touched on delicate topics like morality and sexuality...which we found surprising, and good. There were really a lot of learnings. At the end of the seminar, we were a little bit tired from waking up early and staying up until late at night for the whole thing, but it was worth it.
Like all the other things that I have gone through this year, this is yet another puzzle with its pieces starting to fall into place. The difference is, this is one puzzle that I'm going to work on with Neil.
Not alone. Not anymore.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment