Monday, May 19, 2003

The anatomy of someone who's getting hitched in 12 days

Okay. Let's start from the bottom.



  1. Feet. Toes okay - just had a great pedicure last Saturday with Ginny. Soles: so-so. Tired feet most of the time, from all the errands.




  2. Lower legs. Veins starting to show. Please, not those varicose-type (Lord, no!).




  3. Thighs. Still looking normal. Although I could swear I have cellulites over there.




  4. Butt. A little worked out already from all the running around and going up five flight of stairs of our new apartment. Not as worked out as my calves, though.




  5. Tummy. Wish it would go away.




  6. Stomach. Bloated from all the Ruffles I've been eating. Blasted stress snack. Hmp.




  7. Boobies. Getting boobier, said some friends. Augh! I don't want any more of it!!!




  8. Arms. God. Still huge. Embarrasingly UNtoned. And dark because they were exposed when I went to the beach.




  9. Face. Breaking out. Trying hard to hydrate with water, but I can't sleep well nowadays, so what the hell. Break out all you want, you impish little zits!!!




  10. Hair. The only part of my body cooperating well. Thank God for Alex, my six-year hairdresser.




  11. Brain. Going bonkers. I can't think properly. I'm losing my organization skills. Ooh, that's bad. Keep forgetting things. Like where I put my brain.






  12. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

    12 more days 'til the day. Help me God.


No comments: