Friday, October 08, 2004

My best friend is engaged!!!

Yessss she is!!!! I'm really sorry to announce this in my blog, I know you don't want to announce it yet...but your family doesn't read this blog anyway so what the hell....

Congratulations, Tiffany! And Tadgh, of course!!! Hmm, I should have known Tadgh's surprise visit to the P.I. last summer meant something...to even set foot on this cursed land with the summer heat...sigh...who would have thought it was pure l-o-v-e (with matching batting eyelashes)...

Anyway, Tiff called me up the other day to tell me the good news. The news wasn't that surprising...what surprised me was the way she sounded! My god, Tiff sounded like she was really in love! I know, because she usually isn't that happy-perky, and she was always trying hard to keep her voice in a monotone. But no! Little Miss Frigid is now Little Miss Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy. Hahaha!

Get this: she couldn't even remember how Tadgh proposed! She just remembers seeing the box, opening it, and saying yes. Hahaha!

And, she's proudly wearing it! Tiff wasn't the type who'd wear jewelry. Now she has a platinum, princess-cut diamond (from the way she described it I figured it was), Calvin Klein engagement ring.

Are we all going to Ireland for your wedding? ;p




No comments: