Letting off steam before I go to sleep...
A long sigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh....
First thing that pissed me off this afternoon: my lost SIM card. It was the SIM that I've been using for work. And I definitely could not afford to lose it because there was important data in there.
My atribidang yaya, who'd use my other unit (which I was using for this work SIM) for her SMS and calls, misplaced my SIM. I couldn't help but remind her (seethingly) that MY card was supposed to be the permanent one on that unit. I've already allowed her to use her SIM when she needs to call or text, and already told her she can have the unit on the 15th of the month (when my contract ends and I don't need the unit anymore)...but no. Apparently she's been using it already.
If only she weren't a patient and knowledgeable nanny....
Grrrrrr!!!
It's really so hard to get good help nowadays.
Next...I was reminded again of the yabang people I knew. I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but think -- this is what they probably do all day. Brag. Brag until they lose substance. Ang pangit. I find it so selfish.
I was comforted with the thought of my friend June. She's one of the humblest people I know. She comes from a rich family, but when she speaks there's not a trace of yabang. When she first saw the apartment we were living in, I was surprised at her comment. We used to live in an apartment like this, she exclaimed. Her eyes shone, delighting in every detail of the place. She was the only person who didn't mind that we were still renting (and not yet buying a permanent home, unlike other people -- "bakit pa kayo nagre-rent? di nyo pa kaya...?").
You know when you've planned something, and canceled every other thing already, prepared for that thing, woke up early even if you've just slept two hours...and then the person you planned it with cancels? Major Major piss-off.
Ookay...enough of this ranting. Will. relax. now.
No comments:
Post a Comment