Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My precioussss, lost

Original, hard-to-find, favorite CDs - about 15 or 20 of them lost.

Left them in the cab this morning. Why o why did I leave them there? I could have left my lunchbox instead. But no. I had to leave my precious CDs.

With the help of June, I called up radio station DZMM and had my lost item/s announced. Called this particular station because I remembered the cab driver listening to Korina Sanchez while I was in his taxi.

Grieving.



3 comments:

eLf ideas said...

Mica,
Oh, Mica, that must be really devastating, losing some treasured stuff. I hope you find it, though this would surely be a miracle.

eLf ideas said...

...oh, suggestion...why not post on your blog the list of these lost CDs of yours. who knows, some friends might feel generous and gift you one fron the list. I'm sure, you have more than 2o generous friends. *wink*

Micaela said...

yup, am really crushed. =( pero, alam mo, buti na lang -- i burned copies of those exact CDs for my best friend! he has copies (burned nga lang) of the CDs i lost. buti na lang ganun kami...when one of us has a new CD, we burn a copy for each other. so, all is not lost after all (except for the sentimental value of course...and the amount I spent for those originals...) =) thanks for your suggestion! yes, will post my lost CDs here. =)