Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What's new?



Sorry, but I really get lazy during first trimesters of pregnancy. ;) I haven't blogged for a while now!!! AND I haven't gone back to creating the pages for my Web site. Aarrgh. But worst of all, I haven't gone to the mall (and lost all interest) as much as I used to, for the past three months! This is bad.

I feel much better now, as I'm in my second trimester already. I slowly gained interest in shopping again, much to Lia's delight. I can cook occasionally, and I can do some freelance work again. And, surprisingly, I could handle my workload, however heavy, at the office.

Hmm. So what else is new? Oh, am selling my iPod video! It's 30gb, white, and still under warranty. Selling it for PhP 8K. Tell me if you're interested!

Oh, and...Christmas is almost here, so...I hope I can go to Divisoria soon! And I hope to chance upon new bargain finds, hehehe.

Anyway...I hope I get to post here more often, from now on. :) So...see you!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mica for your support.

I was deeply saddened by the thought that FedEx is a very credible company. Yet, this had changed everyhting.

A very horrifying incident. A shame to FedEx company.

They should pay for the cause and for their negligence.