Got music? I have!
Yesssss, I finally got my iPod Nano today!!! Neil surprised me with this early Christmas gift, hehehe.
Just got a little messed up installing the darned software. Had to reset the Nano, reinstall the software, reset the PC. Thanks to Armel's help...he walked me through the installation process for the second time. How stupid can I get? Oh well...I must have missed a click or two and I must have slightly disobeyed warnings about connecting the iPod...;p But anyway, was able to fix it. So now am madly importing songs and folders and CDA files!
Have to get those screen protectors and case for the Nano soon. And maybe Lanyard earphones, hmmmm. And then pray that someone wraps up those teeny Bose speakers for me for Christmas. ;p
Yay! There won't be much sleep for me tonight. Hehehe.
1 comment:
Mica,
Wow! Now, enjoy! Music galore. Just tell me if you have any MP3 requests...I have tons of Alternative Rock and Metal in all their subgenres.
Post a Comment