"Excuse me, but may I just greet some friends?"
Eeeeeeekkk, how jologs can I get?
You, reading my blog. Sorry, have to do this. Just this once.
Yeah, the moment I start this I'm gonna feel like I'm on air, enumerating names, sending off greetings...but allow me, okay? God, just this once. =p
Okay, here goes...[deep breath....]
First on the list: Anna Marie. Thanks for the call this morning. Always nice to hear from you. Can't wait for Art's pic.
Edwin! Sorry for the bad reception. Will take care of her for you. =)
Raine. Forgot to tell you the news last April. Actually, I thought you knew already - shucks, di na ako bilib kay Cezar, di na sya magaling mamalita!!! Hihi, and you had to know through my blog pa. ;p Thanks for the wishes! =)
Marc - the siopao, the backaches, the early morning leg cramps - it is pms. Eeek, bloody weekend.
Cam dearest!!! Asan errand mo today? ;p Miss you.
Mahal. Thanks for the new toy. =D Look at my bungisngis. Thanks for leaving the bongos with me too.
Okay. There. It's over. Now it's a journal once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment