Tuesday, July 09, 2002

What's so funny?

These lines are! Really made my day. Just had to put it here, so I can go back and read it any time I need a good laugh....

"The more the manyer."

"C'mon let's join us!"

"Are you joking my leg?"

"It's not my problem anymore, it's your problem anymore."

"What are friends are for?"

"You can never can tell."

"Let's give them a big hand of applause."

"Been there, been that."

"Forget it about it."

"Give him the benefit of the daw."

"It's a blessing in the sky."

"Where'd you came from?"

"Take things first at a time."

"You're barking at the wrong dog."

"You want to have your cake and bake it too."

"First and for all."

"I'm only human nature."

"The sky's the langit."

"That's what I'm talking about it."

"One of these days is not like the other."

"So far, so good, so far."

"In the wink of an eye."

"The feeling is actual."

"For all intense and purposes."

"I ran into some errands."

"What is the world is coming to?"

"What is the next that is?"

"Get the most of both worlds."

"Whatever you say so."

"My answers have been prayered."

"Please me alone!"

'It's as brand as new."

"I can't take it anymore of this!"

"Are you sure ka na ba?"

"Well well well. Look do we have here!"

=)




No comments: