Monday, February 24, 2003

0917 8457086

That is the number of this guy who's been bothering me for two weeks now.

His first call - he was looking for Maui. I told him he had the wrong number.

His second, it was 4am the next day.

He would let my phone ring.

Three in the morning (while I was at the beach), he called me. And then wouldn't speak on the phone.

Today at 230 he called up. He wouldn't say a word. I called him up.

Sorry, just wondering where I got your number, he says.

Well I don't know! I say. I've already told you I wasn't Maui, so why do you still keep on calling me?

He tries to apologize. I give him more of that don't give me that B.S. thing.

He goes on to text me: can we be friends, then?

Cheapo.

Grrrr.


No comments: