Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Back to reality

I wish I can go on like this...but two days of not really talking to anyone - I learned - can raise the alarm. Friends have been sending me text messages and calling me on my cell (and landline, but I told my roommate to tell them I was asleep) but I ignored them (some I totally ignored; others I at least replied to tell them I was fine). I accepted a friend's offer to sleep over his place, but I could not tell him anything. I was quiet than ever. I declined another offer for me to stay there the whole day and think things over - decided to go home instead. [I had this urge to pluck the strings of my guitar; that I cannot ignore when I'm having the blues.]

Why do I have all these things to think about? Most of the time i just want to whack my head on the wall. Life is so simple - as I'm constantly reminded by a friend - but I just damn keep on forgetting.

So - again, I'm taking things one day at a time.

Besides, with friends and loved ones like that, who wouldn't want to give life a chance?


No comments: