Thursday, February 13, 2003



"Seize the moment of excited curiosity on any subject to solve your doubts; for if you let it pass, the desire may never return..." - William Wirt, American lawyer

If you really knew me, and years from now would try to recall one distinct character of mine, what would it be?

One of two things: the passion I have for things (especially the things I love); or, my lust for learning.

I don't know where I get the passion from, but I've just been this way with everything that I do. Come to think of it, I don't quite understand why.

And then learning. Oh yes, I have always been curious of things, and I yearn to learn. This has gotten me into trouble though - when time came that I wanted to do a lot of things all at the same time. I find it a healthy exercise, though.

If you really knew me, and years from now would try to recall one distinct frustration I have, what would it be?

One: having the opportunity to learn - and then having it taken away from you. Not even a glimpse of it allowed.

And then frustration turns to disgust.


No comments: